Every year, the Coronado Flower Show brings spring to Coronado! This year, there will be incredible food, drinks, and music in addition to the gorgeous flowers you can see! Find out more below about this year’s Coronado Flower Show.
When is the Coronado Flower Show?
The Coronado Flower Show is Saturday, April 13th and Sunday, April 14th.
Saturday hours: 1pm – 5pm
Sunday hours: 10am – 4pm
Where is the Coronado Flower Show?
601 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
What can I do at the show?
Well, the Coronado Flower Show is the largest flower show in the nation! So there will be plenty for you to see and do (and eat and drink).
- Food pavilion and beer garden
- Art and collectibles
- The flower show will feature several talented artists and vendors. Stop by their booths to see what they have to offer!
- Plants and gardening supplies
- Looking to start growing your own flowers? This is the perfect place to get started! Find unique and beautiful plants for purchase as well as the gardening supplies to get your started on your own garden.
- Education and learning
- Many different organizations will be at the show to educate guests about their efforts. Stop by these booths to learn more about how organizations are working to help the Coronado community.
- Live music
- Every day, there will be live music at the bandstand. Enjoy the live performances while you walk around and experience the show.
Still on the fence? Check out these reasons to visit.
How much does the show cost?
The daily admission for the Coronado Flower Show is $5.
Children 12 and under–as well as Coronado Flower Association Members–are free.