This November, the Wonderfront San Diego Music & Arts Festival comes to the San Diego Waterfront! Celebrate San Diego’s arts, culture, and beach lifestyle all weekend. During this festival, enjoy the many incredible musical acts as well as other entertainment and experience the wonder of Wonderfront San Diego!
When is Wonderfront San Diego?
This festival takes place from November 22 – 24.
You can purchase tickets here
Where is Wonderfront held?
Wonderfront is taking over the city! The music and arts festival spreads out through San Diego and even offers ferries over to Coronado! This way, you can experience San Diego and the surrounding areas during the weekend.
Live Music Lineup
Over 100 artists will be performing throughout the weekend! With so many artists from such a wide variety of genres, you’ll find something for every music taste. Here are some of the artists you can expect to see:
- Aaron Wolf
- Alice Merton
- Banda Los Sebastianes
- Bad Suns
- Billy Gibbons
- Busta Rhymes
- Can’t B3
- Charlie Starr
- DJ Rampage
- Finn McCool
- Grace Vanderwaal
- Hippo Campus
- Henry & The Invisibles
- Jesus Mendoza
- Jonas Blue
- Manchester Orchestra
- Moon Taxi
- The Vandals
- Tribal Seeds
- Walk the Moon
- X Ambassadors
- Ximena Sariñana
- Zion & Lennox
and more! You can see the full list of performers here
What can I do besides watch live music?
The list of activities is nearly endless! Besides the music, you can also enjoy:
- Beach games
- Such as soccer, volleyball, spikeball, corn hole, and more!
- Water activities
- Rent boats and kayaks, surf, swim, and enjoy the beautiful water off the shore of San Diego and Coronado.
- Find some of San Diego’s best foods at Wonderfront San Diego inside the festival grounds, and since the festival allows unlimited re-entries, you can also venture out past the festival to experience all of the incredible restaurants and bars in the San Diego and Coronado area. And speaking of bars…
- San Diego is the Craft Beer Capital of America, so when you’re in town you have to experience the offerings! Try many of San Diego’s best craft beers within steps of the festival entrance.
- Yacht parties and cruises
- Since there are multiple stages, you’ll need a way to get from stage to stage. If you want to take the party to nautical levels, you can choose to take a yacht or water taxi across the water. Enjoy oyster bars, regular bars, and performances on the boats or take a sunset cruise to soak in the view.
- Not done with the festivities each night as Wonderfront San Diego ends? You don’t have to be! Downtown San Diego is host to many club shows, DJ performances, late night yacht parties, and breweries, bars, and restaurants to enjoy throughout the evening.
Where to stay during Wonderfront San Diego?
When you stay at Crown City Inn, you’ll be able to enjoy all of our luxurious amenities. Rent bicycles to explore Coronado, fuel up for a day of music and entertainment at Crown Bistro, and be close to all of the action of Wonderfront! You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more about Coronado and San Diego and you can see our rooms here.